How a QR Code works <Back
QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) consists of black square dots arranged in a square grid on a white background, which can be read by an imaging device such as your phone’s camera. The required data are then extracted from the patterns and linked to a pre-selected destination. (Read more on Wikipedia)
- Open the QR scanner on your phone.
- Scan the QR code on the plate on the tree or label.
- Your phone will then automatically go to the website showing the relevant information for this specific tree.
(You will need a mobile connection or wifi to access the internet and the iScanTree website)
Download your QR code Reader:
You can download the QR Code Reader from Google Play Store or Apple iStore.
Here are more download options:
- iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/qr-reader-for-iphone/id368494609?mt=8
- Scan – https://itunes.apple.com/za/app/qr-code-reader-by-scan/id698925807?mt=8
- Google Play Reader – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.scan.android.client&hl=en
- Code Scanner – http://qr.to/en/scanner/detail/ihandy-inc-qr-code-scanner
- ScanLife – http://www.scanlife.com/get-the-app
- Zapper – https://www.zapper.com/
- QR Scanner – https://www.scan.me/download/
- i-nigma http://www.i-nigma.com/i-nigmahp.html
- Qrafter – https://qrafter.com/